Join the exciting and rapidly growing augmented reality industry!
At Dispelix, we are led by the world's most sought-after experts in AR, optics, photonics and manufacturing, headquartered in the technology hub of Espoo, Finland.
We were founded in 2015 and have 130+ employees representing 30 different nationalities. Our global locations include offices in Finland (Espoo, Joensuu), the United States, and China.
Come and join us as we build and deliver next-generation waveguide technology for both consumer as well as enterprise AR and MR wearables!
Senior Quality Engineer, Espoo Finland
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to reinforce our product team in Espoo. In this role, you are responsible for product quality in new product development programs. You will be involved in the interaction between product definition, manufacturing processes and product quality; ensuring products meet the requirements of customers. You are expected to develop quality control and assurance methods for optical, physical, and reliability aspects of new products. Daily activities may include planning and writing well-structured test plans and cases for validating product functionality, as well as analyzing the test results, and mentoring other engineers in product and process quality.
To perform in this role, you should have
- a relevant engineer/MSc. degree
- strong analytical skills
- demonstrated ability to lead your own work and suppliers
- knowledge of optical systems
- strong knowledge of quality control methods, tools and techniques, including statistical control methods
- experience with Minitab or similar tools
- methodological understanding of design for six sigma will be counted as benefits.
We offer for you
- A diverse and collaborative work environment
- Low hierarchy and interesting opportunities to grow in your career
- Flexible working culture and work-life-balance
- Health and travel insurance, lunch and sport and culture benefit, phone, mobile subscription, and home internet connection.
We prefer if you enjoy a fast-paced environment and can adapt your efforts to meet project needs, you have good communication skills, an open attitude and a courageous mind to learn new skills to drive the quality development and deployment work. Fluent spoken and written English is required. You should have the ability to work individually and with a team, and to travel domestically and internationally.
Sounds exciting? Apply by sending your CV, Cover Letter, and salary request as soon as possible.
Dispelix employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, expression, age, marital status or disability etc.