Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company, specialized in augmented reality waveguide displays. Our self-developed unique methods of making the see-through displays power AR experiences that push boundaries. Dispelix Oy was founded in 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 80+ employees. We are operating in global locations including offices in Finland (Joensuu and HQ in Espoo), the United States, and China.
Data processing engineer in Espoo, Finland.
We are looking for a motivated and result driven person to strengthen our Quality Control (QC) team in Espoo, Finland. You will drive the development of data processing and analysis tools for R&D related projects where QC plays a key role.
The main responsibilities of the candidate should be, but are not limited, to:
- Create/update/develop data processing and analysis tools/programs for optical measurements depending on customer specifications
- Develop flexible measurement scripts and user interfaces to improve QC speed and efficiency
- Collaborate in the design and development of optical measurement protocols for waveguides
To succeed in this role, you preferably have:
- An MSc or a PhD degree in a Physics related field (Computer science/Optics/Color science/Machine vision)
- Strong programming skills in Maltab, Python, and maybe C++/C#
- Experience and understanding of data processing/analysis applied to physics problems
- Experience with interfacing tools/devices for automatic and efficient measurement procedures
You should also feel comfortable with:
- R&D and start-up working dynamics
- Communicating in English
- Collaborating and working efficiently with teammates having diverse backgrounds
Beneficial skills would be:
- Background in color science
- Knowledge of waveguide/diffractive optics and machine vision
- Experience with optical measurements
- Experience with CAD software and design
You should have an open attitude, be adaptable and reactive so that you can successfully fill this position.
We offer an exciting international work environment and a highly talented world-class team beside you. We encourage and support each person in our team to develop themselves for future challenges. The position is full-time and starts immediately or as agreed.
Come and join our growing team on the leading edge of a rapidly growing augmented reality industry!
Apply by sending your Cover Letter, CV, and a salary request.
We will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate!
Further information: Léo Turquet, firstname.lastname@example.org